Macalester College Student Government

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

 

New web design

Hi all,

I know you must be as excited with the new web design as I am. This is a vast improvement over previous designs. All of which have kinda stunk it up big time. Hopefully this design will be much improved because:
  1. It has a much simpler layout making finding forms and other documents a breeze.
  2. It's easier to maintain for everyone.
  3. I hopefully won't have to spend hours hunched over a computer trying to find something in the soup of horrible code that was the last website.
Of course there will be problems and mistakes along the way. So if you notice any, please contact me and I'll do my best to fix them.

This hopefully puts us a long way towards our goal of improved communication and transparency in student government.

Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]