Macalester College Student Government

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

 

The New MCSG Website

Hi all,

As you can tell, we've just created a new MCSG website. This site should be much easier to use, simpler, and generally more beautiful. Expect to see it updated much more frequently than the old one.

I am currently working on getting all the information sorted and online so some things may not work correctly or simply not exist yet. Any feedback can be directed to me (cmirzayi@macalester.edu). I will try to resolve issues quickly, especially if they're important.

I hope you're all excited about this as I am!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2008   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]